Configuration help for common email clients and apps.
84 South 100 East
St. George, UT 84770-3421
Please choose your email client:
Windows 10 Mail
Apple iPhone, iPod
Android Phone (Samsung native Email app)
Android Phone (using Gmail app)
Windows 10 Mail - IMAP Setup
1. From the Windows 10 Start Screen, launch the Mail app.
2. Move your mouse to the bottom-right corner (or swipe from the bottom-right corner), and choose Settings.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Add an account.
5. Choose Other account.
6. Select IMAP.
7. Enter your full email address and password, then click Show more details.
8. Under Incoming (IMAP) email server, enter incoming.ifox.com.
9. Check Incoming server requires SSL. Ensure Port is set to 993.
10. Under Outgoing (SMTP) email server, enter outgoing.ifox.com.
11. Check Outgoing server requires SSL. Ensure Port is set to 587 or 465.
12. Check Outgoing server requires authentication.
13. Check Use the same username and password to send and receive email.
Your email is now configured.